Photographed :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marybeth Cooperstone wrote:

Phil,

What doesn't happen?

OK,
are some pictures from RL, real store bought lingerie with the real me.

Wow Marybeth. Cool. :matte-motes-smile:

Due to your kindness and good heart, Phil should offer you a dinner in a fancy restaurant. With flowers on the table too. :smileyhappy:

irihapeti wrote:

here you go (:

irihapeti,

I made the bra and panties, but that is not me wearing it. It is an SL picture of a friend (or I should say: friends avi).

Phil,

What doesn't happen?

OK,
are some pictures from RL, real store bought lingerie with the real me. (click on a picture for a larger one) At one time did this for a living (part time while an undergraduate). A number of nears ago if you found lingerie or a dress or suit on a store web site or print catalog, it could be me. But none are being used now.

The pictures in front of a curtain and in the bedroom (fake) were taken by a professional photographer but not used commercially (I have the rights). The pictures in front of a door and white wall were taken by me (time delay on shutter).

Marybeth

Thank you Marybeth. The others semm to have misunderstood but you didn't, and it is greatly appreciated :) I can rest assured now that it really does happen lol

Coby Foden wrote:

Phil,

What doesn't happen?

OK,
are some pictures from RL, real store bought lingerie with the real me.

Wow Marybeth. Cool. :matte-motes-smile:

Due to your kindness and good heart, Phil should offer you a dinner in a fancy restaurant. With flowers on the table too. :smileyhappy:

I'm up for offering here a lot more than dinner in a fancy restaurant, but she'd decline the offer :(

Phil Deakins wrote: "I'm up for offerin here a lot more than dinner in a fancy restaurant, but she'd decline the offer :(

That's right, Phil. I will decline the offer.  ;)

Phil Deakins wrote: 

"I'm only interested in pictures to confirm that Marybeth actually wears in RL what she says she wears :) "

'The others semm to have misunderstood but you didn't, and it is greatly appreciated :) I can rest assured now that it really does happen lol"

I can assure you that most women, and probably most involved in SL (the RL women in front of the computers), are wearing bras and panties much like what I modeled (and am wearing now). Try asking them. :)

Marybeth

Phil Deakins wrote: 

"I'm only interested in pictures to confirm that Marybeth actually wears in RL what she says she wears
:)
"

'The others semm to have misunderstood but you didn't, and it is greatly appreciated
 I can rest assured now that it really does happen lol"

I can assure you that most women, and probably most involved in SL (the RL women in front of the computers), are wearing bras and panties much like what I modeled (and am wearing now). Try asking them.

Marybeth

I'm sure there's a number of men who are as well. belly-dance.gif

...Dres

I do the same TVF ...even in (sl) home. Im with the people who want to chose who they get naked with.  And as someone said, you cant stop anyone taking your photo or posting it wherever they want to. 

I wear bikini, thats easy to 'wear' new clothes over and then only need to delete two items. Then I save and can add the underwear I want later or not. Depends what fits. 

@ Perrie...if you double back on the tape (the length that covers the nipples) then wrap around whole chest and over first part....there is no ouch when its removed :)

@ Marybeth...you too good to Phil. 

@ Bobbie..nice offer  (change rooms).  Be nice if SL2 offered same option to the homeless. 

(I hope I spelt everyones names right  :D )

I am the same way. I don't like being seen naked, either accidentally or by "peepers". My avatar is me. I feel almost the same way about being seen in SL as I do in RL. That is one of the reasons I wear bras and panties in SL. The other reason is, well, just because..... In RL I wear very nice looking sexy underwear even though no one can see them under my clothes. I can't explain why, I just do.

In SL not only do you have "wardrobe malfunctions", particularly with mesh, but you have the "zoom in" problem. You may think that you are in a private closed room but others outside the room can zoom in and see you. The exception is certain skybox dressing rooms you have to teleport to.

I am not a prude. I have been skinny dipping with male friends and I have been in clothing optional beaches and in mixed gender saunas in Europe. But then I have control. I don't like it in SL when someone zooms in just to see me change clothes. I would feel the same (but stronger) about a peep hole in a dressing room.

----------------------------

Phil,

When in college I had a part time job as a clerk in the lingerie department of a large store. So I can tell you that very many women wear (at least buy) sexy, lacey, good looking bras, panties, and sleep wear. What Marybeth modeled is typical of what I sold. And yes, that is what I wear. But I don't have any pictures for you:)

-----------------------------

Marybeth,

Did you do any runway modeling or just photo?

Ann

AnnAdams wrote:

Phil,

When in college I had a part time job as a clerk in the lingerie department of a large store. So I can tell you that very many women wear (at least buy) sexy, lacey, good looking bras, panties, and sleep wear. What Marybeth modeled is typical of what I sold. And yes, that is what I wear. But I don't have any pictures for you:)

Aaw :(

AnnAdams wrote:

-----------------------------

Marybeth,

Did you do any runway modeling or just photo?

Ann,

I just did photo modelling for store catalogs (print and web). That was a while ago, when I was an undergrad and just after graduating. The only exception is that during law school a group of women, mostly students but some faculty, held a charity event that included a fashion show. There was no lingerie, only suits (like women lawyers might wear) supplied by a couple of stores that were our cosponsors. That was my only experience with runway modelling, I have not done that professionally.

Marybeth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.