Getting an error message in V1

Kyeren Edenflower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know that probably most users are using V2 but I need to switch between viewers every now and them. Anyway, I reacently got back onto V1 due to making sure I don't lag the net for other members in my family and I got this message:

Unable to upload 765fdf1f-f101-c9fc-8f88-1595919b0ee0 due to the following reason: server is experiencing unecpected difficulties. Please try again later.

The codething after upload as been different in each message that pops up and we (me and one of my friends) thought it might have to do with the inventory because I used phoenix before this. Well I've gotten it once before though I don;t remember if I switched from phoenix straight to V1 or tried V2 again when it happened. I was using V2 for the past 2 days and last night ended up disconnecting during TP again.

Can anyone explain what this error is and if it has to do with going from one viewer to another?

2 answers to this question

Hi, that is a server error, it means that one of its helper processes broke down, and it is failing to get your avatar's baked textures uploaded. When that happens, go to a different region and rebake. If the problem persists on that region, a restart might help, but it could take support intervention because that process is shared by regions on the same server.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.