Sheri Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my sl software (Emergence) crashed last night but didnt log my avatar out of sl so i cant log back in as me i can see her on my friends list but cannot locate her on map how can i get this situation resolved so that i can log in as my normal avatar ive already tried locarting her on the map and teleporting to her with no luck PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

4 answers to this question

Sheri Hancroft wrote:

my sl software (Emergence) crashed last night but didnt log my avatar out of sl so i cant log back in as me i can see her on my friends list but cannot locate her on map how can i get this situation resolved so that i can log in as my normal avatar ive already tried locarting her on the map and teleporting to her with no luck PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

Answers in this thread should help you.

http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/424221#424221

--Cinn

Hi ,I have a real problem, I cant find the answer too:(

Since my account was reactivated after 3 months, Im unable to log in to any viewer, be it snow globe, tried phoenix and Emergance, all I get each day, "The System is logging you out, your account wont be ready until so and so time, but each time I try and log in, the time gets longer by 5 minutes,  When I do manage to get logged in, I instantly crash, and cant even cross one sim boundary, without the whole lot freezing, then Im back to . "Log in failed, I have to wait 2 hours or more, as being logged out. I dont see a ticket submit form for this problem, could someone point me in the direction I need please, so I can found out why Its still logging me out. after 12 hours still?

many thanks

Mich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.