where to get real breasts and ass

DulceAurora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I suggest that you ask around in world. There is an adult HUB, which you can find by searching on the world ADULT in-world. People people in the HUB will likely be willing to suggest various brands. There will also be new user tutorials in the HUB that will have recommendations.

You can also search the forum. Outside the ANSWERs section users are not inhibitied from recommending their favorite brands.

Costs run from free to a couple thousand L$. For some free is good enough. On the other end some genitals have freatures some would never use.

Genitals in SL can have a HUD, Heads Up Display, that is used to control them. Some HUD's allow others to control them for Role Play. Some work with RLV (Restrained Love Viewer - which is more than just a viewer. The features introduced in the RLV are now a feature in many 3rd party viewers used in SL), which adds new dimentions to how things work and who controls what and when.

My point here is; to get you to talk to some people before spending money.

You HAVE real breasts and a real ass, built right into your avatar shape.  You can make them bigger or smaller with the Appearance sliders, and you can make them jiggle by wearing a "physics" clothing layer.  There are lots of free physics settings.  I'll send you one the next time I'm in world.  Just wear it like any other clothing layer.

The downside of the standard avatar shape is that you can't make it TOO extreme, and at the higher settings, your curves start to look rather blocky.  However, the standard avatar has the great advantage that you can wear all types of clothing with it.

Mesh breasts and buttocks can be made grotesquely huge and still look beautifully curved, and many of them also jiggle when you move.  They do have a couple of serious disadvantages, though.  They're expensive to buy, and they can only be used with clothing that has "appliers" for them, to paint the clothing texture over the mesh add-ons.  They also have to be carefully matched to your skin tone, which requires either an applier from your skin creator, or a lot of tedious fiddling with a color HUD.

Lots of us consider mesh breasts and asses to be cheap looking and artificial.  It's all a matter of personal preference, of course.

Hi Ascara!

Well, this thread is from four years ago, and a lot has changed since then.  Add-on mesh breasts and buttocks are pretty much a thing of the past.  What people are wearing now is entire mesh bodies (and often, separate mesh heads).

You'll probably want to look at the ones that are designed with extra-cushiony curves.

For reviews of mesh bodies and heads, have a look here: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/   and here: https://strawberrysingh.com/

For the settings to adjust the shape you already have, simply right click your avatar, select Appearance/Edit My Shape.  (Note, this may produce no results, or very strange-looking results, if you are wearing one of the mesh starter avatars.  If this happens, first go to your inventory, and look in Library\Clothing\Initial Outfits.  Try on an avatar that doesn't say "mesh" in its name.)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.