Sign in to follow this  
Lauryn Braveheart

Clothes reattaching themselves

Question

I also just noticed that in my outfit area they clothes show attached but are not on my body, I guess this could be why they reappear, and the real problem is:

Clothes not really taken off when selected from the pie chart?

4 answers to this question

I also just noticed that in my outfit area they clothes show attached but are not on my body, I guess this could be why they reappear, and the real problem is:

Clothes not really taken off when selected from the pie chart?

that does indeed sound like a bug... lol...

some questions:

Which viewer are you using? since you mention a pie chart I am assuming it is not viewer 2, and you will probably have to take this to the developers of the third party viewer you are using.

and how do you "strip down" - via outfit tab, inventory, or rightclicking your self and detaching / taking off everything? if the last one, try to take off everything from the outfit area, and see if that "sticks". or rather unsticks.

I'm just used to calling it a pie chart, I do use viewer 2. I always use the chart to remove clothing. But I did test by taking it off through the outfit in inventory and that works.. and that's just definitely annoying! LOL Because my outfits include hud and everything but I guess I can take 'all' off and just reattach some things :S Thanks for the help.

If this is in the current version you should definitely file a bug report on it. I haven't tried to reproduce it inworld I admit, as I am currently working on a tiny and not really wearing clothes however there seems to be something wrong in the way the rightclick menu "talks" to the outfit folders, and that's something that very likely cannot be fixed by the "usual suspects" like "clear your cache, don't use wireless, delete your settings file, oh and update your drivers".

I know, the JIRA is scary for most people, however it is the only way to actually point out bugs. and the only way to get a bug fixed is to point it out. https://jira.secondlife.com