My Avatar is just a cloud?

Jo Tamatzui

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Jo Tamatzui wrote:

I can not rez in when I log on? I have tried to alter but it will not allow me to? I re loaded the program 2 times still no luck? tI have been trying for days now and being the third time this has happened in Sl starting to give up on the whole thing....

Try doing a Character Test.   Ctrl-Alt Q for Develop menu.  Then Avatar - Character Tests - Test  Female (or Male)  This is most successful when done after clearing cache  and logging into a non-busy sim like Pooley.  Wait 5 minutes to give  your avatar a chance to load and if it still doesn't then do the  Character Test.  Quick note:  character test replaces all of your avatar  parts so if you have a shape that you customized, make sure you save it  first.

--Cinn

1) Activate the debug by pressing configuration "crtl + alt + shift + s"(also can be found in the advanced menu that is activated crtl + shift + d).

2)  debug settings (this window has opened for us now, formerly settings debug) in the top panel wrote "renderunloadedAvatar"

3) Click where it says "FALSE"and change it to "TRUE".

I hope solve your problem,,

• Like 1

i need help ive been ina cloud,, for 3 days i cleared my cache,,, relogged several times.. took everything off my avi and stilla cloud even went in debug settings

i need help,can anyone please help?........................ stacystar thanks 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.