Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Luca Giordano

Why Premium Account members can't ...

Question

  • 0

Luca Giordano wrote:

why premium account members can't resolve their problems in live chat when their account is suspended?

I've tried to call technical support and they told me to open live chat but i can't do it because my account was suspended.

I also pay to be supported and, when i need it, it doesn't happen?

Since Live Chat is an outsource, even if you had access to them, they would probably tell you that your problem was beyond the scope of their systems.

--Cinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Luca Giordano wrote:

why premium account members can't resolve their problems in live chat when their account is suspended?

I've tried to call technical support and they told me to open live chat but i can't do it because my account was suspended.

I also pay to be supported and, when i need it, it doesn't happen?

Since Live Chat is an outsource, even if you had access to them, they would probably tell you that your problem was beyond the scope of their systems.

--Cinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

"why premium account members can't resolve their problems in live chat when their account is suspended?"

if it was suspended for a payment related issue you could phone LL Billing Support and they would lift any such suspension you'd be under; past that any contact with LL over suspended accounts is done through tickets... why Live Chat aren't Lindens and why can't Live Chat resolve such things... i've no clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Sorry,my account is suspended for ID confirmation, for the second time -.-

Violation: Terms of Service: Identity Confirmation

 

Quoting from Terms of  Service 2.1:   (but text is from 3.1)
"You agree to provide true, accurate, current and  complete
information about yourself as prompted by the registration
form  ("Registration Data") and maintain and promptly update
the Registration Data  to keep it true, accurate, current and
complete ... Linden Lab reserves all  rights to vigorously
pursue legal action against all persons who  misrepresent
personal information or are otherwise untruthful about  their
identity, and to suspend or cancel Accounts registered  with
inaccurate or incomplete information."

 

To confirm your identity  please send Linden Lab a legible
copy of a government-issued identification  document (state
ID, passport, birth certificate or similar) that  clearly
includes both your name and date of birth.

 

You may send your  ID via attachment to a support ticket (
http://secondlife.com/support ), fax or  post. Please include
your support ticket number reference in any  communication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ah, well I'm far from an expert, but my understanding is that LL won't enter into a debate with you while they suspect you might be a 13yo kid, regardless of whether you're premium or not. Sounds like you'll need to go through the process of waiting until they confirm you are who you say you are.

You might choose to use this period to reflect on why you're being repeatedly chased for identity confirmation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Luca Giordano wrote:

I also pay to be supported and, when i need it, it doesn't happen?

As an aside, I'm confused by this "I also pay to be supported" part. What am I missing?

New Bitmap Image (2).bmp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

This is a bit frustrating because I do not know why it happens.
I had already included, photo id card (for a previous suspension for the Same Reason) manual age verification, and credit card informations to become a premium. 13yo kid, sure, but if all this does not help them to Understand  who am i. .... maybe who have to use this period to reflect isn't luca giordano but LL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Luca Giordano wrote:

Alec, read in my profile -----questo è un alter----  means  "this is an alter", my first account is not available and not visible in search -.-"

As you're posting in the english forums, let me repeat your translation free of charge. "I am an alt"

Now since I'm the curious type, which particular account was banned? The alt you're posting under or the other account you're not mentioning, but which LL have decided is phoney?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i haven't mentioned name of suspended account, because with it i cant post here i cant log in world i cant open my dashboard i cant open live chat i cant do nothing! Trust me, in my first profile was written "payment info used" with about 1350 days if this was your doubt.Yes im an alt, and the question is: what is happening is normal? in what concerns the way you write, you seem to be irritated by something, and do not understand why.

alec.jpg

was written just like on your profile "payment info used"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Luca Giordano wrote:

 

i haven't mentioned name of suspended account, because with it i cant post here i cant log in world i cant open my dashboard i cant open live chat i cant do nothing! Trust me, in my first profile was written "payment info used" with about 1350 days if this was your doubt.Yes im an alt, and the question is: what is happening is normal? in what concerns the way you write, you seem to be irritated by something, and do not understand why.

Not at all sir, in fact it's probably not humanly possible for an individual to care less, but if you weren't already, you should be aware that this forum is the favoured second choice for complaints by underage, serial griefing and generally 'troubled' folks who have been banned for whatever reason, to come and tell their one-sided stories on the misguided understanding that somebody important is listening.

I know a smart fellow like yourself won't make that mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

To be fair to the OP, I don't think he's complaining so much about why his account was suspended but why someone who pays can't use the LiveChat feature.

The simple answer to the OP orginal problem is that there is a very clear and well explaned resolution to there problem. In this case, Live Chat would not be able to help anyway. Live Chat isn't like a direct line to LL as far as using it to dispute suspentions. It's for techncal support and questions they may have that would normaly have to be e-mailed to LL. Insteed of waiting days for a reply, they get it right away.

So it's not that A Premium account holder can't use it, it's that in his case, he can't use it to resolve his current problem.

I hope that helps with the problem. Go though what LL needs you to do to get verified and enjoy SL once again.

 

Todd Ronwood (Who's half asleep as he types this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Todd Ronwood wrote:

 

To be fair to the OP, I don't think he's complaining so much about why his account was suspended but why someone who pays can't use the LiveChat feature.

Indeed. As was mentioned here.

Note that whatever searching sanctions LL might impose on accounts currently in dispute, I'm more that happy to attempt a search at my own personal peril if the OP is willing to reveal the account name, which so far, hasn't occurred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...