What 3rd party sites exist to cash out $L to PayPay?

Goop Naxos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Since LL took over XStreet completely, I have been unable to cash out to PayPal. I have looked through the forums, and done everything that they have suggested. Yet when I apeal my $0 USD available cash out balance I get the following:

"Your account has never made such a transaction, and so it has the  trading limit of 0 billing days. You cannot sell L$ at all. Xstreet SL is a separate currency exchange, and  activity there does not influence your LindeX trading limits."

I have used the XStreet under this avatar and cashed out for over a year, and my alternate account has been in good standing, and cashing out through the XStreet since 2007. If Linden Labs has absorbed XStreet, and chosen to ignore the payment histories of the people using it, then I have no choice but to choose another 3rd party web-site to cash out every few weeks.

I would estimate that in the past 4-5 years I have cashed out about $30,000 USD, and at whatever percentage that they have taken, I can see no reason why Linden Labs would not choose to look at my histories. The reason I choose XStreet is because it takes 5 minutes, and not 5 days.

So sorry to say, but if they don't want whatever percentage they charge to cash out, well they won't be getting it.

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.