Adult Lola Avatar Help

SophieRiajuus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if there is a right thread for it, but can't find anything for adults. So there it is.

Just bought new avatar for big boobies: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BurlesqueMariah-avatar/5785903

And this what my boobies after purchase.

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/849/w4CsBm.png

Any help? Tried to wear lola applier but nothing changes.

Google said that i need some Lola Tango breasts for that applier but i have no idea where to get it.

SophieRiajuus wrote:

I'm not sure if there is a right thread for it, but can't find anything for adults. So there it is.

Just bought new avatar for big boobies: 

Google said that i need some Lola Tango breasts for that applier but i have no idea where to get it.

Most of what you need to know is explained HERE in this Thread  There is also expained where you can go to buy them

Good luck with it

Lis / madam Martian

As everyone else has said, you need to buy a set of add-on breasts to wear in order to look like the picture in the MP advert.

I think the seller has been a bit crafty having the big boobs making such a feature on the pictures, and not making it clear that they are a separate (and expensive) requirement.

Edited to add: looking at the OP's original advert more closely, the av in the pictures is wearing a mesh ass too, so basically all you're getting is the face, and a shape set up to fit the mesh boob- and ass- wearing defaults.

Sadly, this is not uncommon, I have encountered a fair few people in-world who want to have big boobs, and have spent money on shapes and "complete avatars" which don't include add-on boobs, and the advertising or store display didn't explain that to them.

SophieRiajuus wrote:

My honest opinion.. You bought it from the MP.. Leave a review stating that it implies it is a complete avatar yet shows items in the picture that it does not come with, which would technically be false advertising. A "complete avatar" should come with everything shown.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

SophieRiajuus wrote:

My honest opinion.. You bought it from the MP.. Leave a review stating that it implies it is a complete avatar yet shows items in the picture that it does not come with, which would technically be false advertising. A "complete avatar" should come with everything shown.

It is a complete Ava, sans Lola's.

Item description:

"Do you want to be sexy easier?

Complete avatar!

This product included:

Skin- copy and modify

Shape-copy and modify

Eyes-copy and modify

Eyelashes-copy and modify

Makeup: lipstick-copy and modify

Blush-copy and modify

Eyeliner-copy and modify

Outfit: Leopard dress-copy and modify

Spike mesh boots-copy and modify

*Lolas top and skin and Phat Azz pants and skin HUD Applier INCLUED* - copy"

What would help is a disclaimer, "Lola's not included" so the uninitiated don't misunderstand.  But it appears this was designed specifically for use with Lola's, hence the pictures.

MasterArthur88 wrote:

Well, Lola mesh boobs works with all shapes, skins and avatars? Kinda confusing if i spend almost 2k for boobs and can't wear them properly in the future.

Yes, these things do require a little bit of "research" to learn about how they work.

In the above mentioned Market Place listing, the Merchant is assuming that people understand how they work.  Whether or not they are responsible to teach people who don't already understand is questionable.

I'm kinda afraid to buy boobs here (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lolas/153/71/38) as suggested cuz they don't offer demo. So if something goes wrong and this boobs won't fits shape or skin or smth i throw almost 2k in the trash. That's why i asked about help with this boobs. Is there is any shop that offer demo to Tango lolas? Or any hardly "tested" shops that's sells boobs that fits all avatars.

MasterArthur88 wrote:

I'm kinda afraid to buy boobs here (
 as suggested cuz they don't offer demo. So if something goes wrong and this boobs won't fits shape or skin or smth i throw almost 2k in the trash. That's why i asked about help with this boobs. Is there is any shop that offer demo to Tango lolas? Or any hardly "tested" shops that's sells boobs that fits all avatars.

Lolas does not offer DEMOs, but, thousands of women have them in SL. My alt is one of them, as i make clothing for them. With hardly any adjusting they fit perfectly.

I'm not sure what you mean by "hardly tested" as they are one of the top brands for mesh breasts in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.