How to use RLV as a dominant?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

In the meantime, while you are reading up on the various user manuals for your new toys, you can help your poor submissive to get free.  Tell them:

• Log out.
  • Open the login screen and choose Avatar/Preferences
  • Disable RLVa
  • Close the log in screen
  • Open the log in screen again and log into SL.  Click Stand to escape the trap, or log in to a different region, or teleport Home.

Thank you that was very helpful. I have already looked over about half of them in the past trying to gain enough knowledge as I could. I read the rest of them, the main issue I have had is it is almost all form the submissives point of view. I will mention though "RLV -how it does what it does" did answer my question about the not needing an RLV viewer as a Dom. Most of the articles leave the dominants perspective out.

I really hate to be an ill informed dominant so I have been avoiding traps since the incident with my friend. Should the command be in the force sitter to release? How as the dominant do I strip of my partners clothes? I have seen it done so many times and have read about it from a submissives view but it doesn't describe what the Dominant is seeing. Are they viewing a menu that is allowing them to do this once the have control of their submissives viewer?

Also to answer the question I use the catznip viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.