Cant Transfer money to Paypal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ì wanted to reansfer my Linden to my paypal account but for more than a day now i get the message that the process credit service is temporarily unavailable. My friends dont have that problem.

i didn´t purchase that money via Paypal but with a Paysafecard through Bulido   but since you can´t recharge a Paysafecard i have to transfer it to paypal. And it shouldn,t matter anyway because my money is my money.

I could transfer it from the MP to my account via Linxex and now  i have the US$ there but can´t get them anywhere

Tried to ged an Answer for this via Facebook and the Answer section here but no reply  yet.

Hope someone can help me to get my money back.

You may be required to file certain tax forms.  LL is supposed to send an email to your email of record, but some people report they didn't get one. Check your email and be sure to see if it winded up in your spam folder.  If you see nothing, go and check your support tickets and see if any are open and give instructions about it.

If it isn' that you should contact billing to answer your questions.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.