I am cloud and can't get out of it......

Tallimare Piers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ever sense the grid maintence yesterday I have been a cloud or can't get my avatar to finish loading. I have tried rebaking, I have tried different viewers, I have tried reseting my internet multiple times, I have tried clearing my cache. I have logged into alts and they load fine but this avatar for whatever reason just won't load completely. I can't edit appearence cause I am not fully loaded and I don't have a router between my net and my computer. Anyone have any suggestions that can help me figure this out and get me not to be a cloud or still loading?

3 answers to this question

Tallimare Piers wrote:

Ever sense the grid maintence yesterday I have been a cloud or can't get my avatar to finish loading. I have tried rebaking, I have tried different viewers, I have tried reseting my internet multiple times, I have tried clearing my cache. I have logged into alts and they load fine but this avatar for whatever reason just won't load completely. I can't edit appearence cause I am not fully loaded and I don't have a router between my net and my computer. Anyone have any suggestions that can help me figure this out and get me not to be a cloud or still loading?

Sounds like the one thing you haven't tried is Character Test.  Ctrl-Alt Q for Develop menu.  Then Avatar - Character Tests - Test Female (or Male)  This is most successful when done after clearing cache and logging into a non-busy sim like Pooley.  Wait 5 minutes to give your avatar a chance to load and if it still doesn't then do the Character Test.  Quick note:  character test replaces all of your avatar parts so if you have a shape that you customized, make sure you save it first.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.