Just when I thought some people in SL couldn't get any weirder....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marigold Devin wrote:

CheriColette wrote:

Yes that was funny...if it didnt disrupt your business.

I had funny invite to dance the other day.  No chat or PM .....just said in open chat  'Cheri, I want to dance' and walked to floor and selected dance balls and stood there waiting for me lol

Cute story
:)

Did you go and dance?  Did they tell you it had taken them ages to pluck up the courage and a rehearsal or eight out in real life to ask you to dance? 

We are all such good dancers in Second Life.

Yes....I did (dance) and no, we didnt discuss his courage! 

He did say he loved me within the first few minutes :matte-motes-confused:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is so heavily missed I truly don't have the time to break it down.

Just so you can get it as a single male for some time now of course I have to deal with hormones from time to time.... But that's my own choosing.

I'm looking at the majority of time I spend looking for chilled out places and the overall theme is more sex based than anything else. I know there are a lot of amazing places to go, but that doesn't stop the numbers of people who saturate their time looking for rp that leads to something sex based.......

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

I'm looking at the majority of time I spend looking for chilled out places and the overall theme is more sex based than anything else.

rubbish!!

go to any GM Live Event where is someone singing live. Go to a GM club where is a DJ. No pr0n. Go shopping GM. go on a GM hunt. No pr0n

get on a vehicle and drive the GM mainland. Go sailing on the linden oceans. No pr0n

so not overall. Not anywhere close

+

go to the top 10 pr0n sims and o.m.g !!! pr0n in all of them.  We is doomed

irihapeti wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Nooo. Doomed would be Teletubbies in all of them!

i not be doomed bc Teletubbies love me. Not like some other people q; (:

Well, that's the problem isn't it? I'm an introvert, and I suspect you are as well. Being loved by hoardes of cheery creatures wearing televisions in their tummies (my profile proudly announces that I've never owned a TV) is about as doomy as I can imagine.

i didnt say everywhere, just said that sl is saturated with it, of course i know how to find places without it....

but what of when you're sitting in your own room on a sim very few visit and all the pervs seem to find you in your personal space.... tears down eeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeerrrrryyyyyyyy thing!

irihapeti wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Well, that's the problem isn't it? I'm an introvert, and I suspect you are as well. Being loved by hoardes of cheery creatures wearing televisions in their tummies (my profile proudly announces that I've never owned a TV) is about as doomy as I can imagine.

gloomy != doomy. So sorry. No doomy for you ok

and anyways can be quite cheerful going to your doom. Specially when got a flag and a fife. right right left right right left. huzzahhh!!!

o.m.g !!! they trying to kill us

pfft !! stop being so gloomy ok

(:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

... saturated ....

but what of when you're sitting in your own room on a sim very few visit and all the pervs seem to find you in your personal space.... tears down eeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeerrrrryyyyyyyy thing!

you a perv magnet seems like. Some people are just natural born that way

like they order coffee and get pervert. Pump petrol in their car and get perverts instead. Go the movies and have to leave bc the whole place full of perverts

they wake in the night to go the bathroom and pervert again

dunno what is the cure for that. Or even if there is one

irihapeti wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

gloomy != doomy. So sorry. No doomy for you ok

and anyways can be quite cheerful going to your doom. Specially when got a flag and a fife. right right left right right left. huzzahhh!!!

o.m.g !!! they trying to kill us

pfft !! stop being so gloomy ok

(:

May I set them on fire?

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

i didnt say everywhere, just said that sl is saturated with it, of course i know how to find places without it....

At one time we had a problem with vamps barging into our home uninvited sit on our roof or under the dock our house is on..  There is a vamp roleplay sim the next sim over and they were coming to feed on us without regard for our privacy.  We spoke with the sim owner and he wouldn't do anything about it.  We have now installed a security orb , whice gives access to our neighbors by allowing the neighborhood group in and our friends who we put on the access list. Anyone else that enters our property now gets ejected and banned.  Problem solved. 

I've logged in to my lighthouse to find couples canoodling on my sofa. I politely ask them if they'd mind if I stand on my ottoman (my favorite position for IMing). If they don't respond, I flip the sofa over and try to shake them off.

There's joy to be found in almost everything.

At my home, I keep damage enabled and a shotgun, for just this kind of situation.  I ask them to leave politely, but if that does not work ...  Sadly, they almost always go poof, before I can pull the trigger.

irihapeti wrote:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

... saturated ....

like they order coffee and get pervert. Pump petrol in their car and get perverts instead. Go the movies and have to leave bc the whole place full of perverts

I'm not sure that needs a cure, or even wants one.

irihapeti wrote:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

... saturated ....

irihapeti wrote:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

... saturated ....

irihapeti wrote:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

... saturated ....

Perv.

CheriColette wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

CheriColette wrote:

Yes that was funny...if it didnt disrupt your business.

I had funny invite to dance the other day.  No chat or PM .....just said in open chat  'Cheri, I want to dance' and walked to floor and selected dance balls and stood there waiting for me lol

Cute story
:)

Did you go and dance?  Did they tell you it had taken them ages to pluck up the courage and a rehearsal or eight out in real life to ask you to dance? 

We are all such good dancers in Second Life.

Yes....I did (dance) and no, we didnt discuss his courage! 

He did say he loved me within the first few minutes :matte-motes-confused:

I don't know what the correct emoticon is for your response, but in real life my eyes scrunched up.  He might be a teenager practicing for a Christmas/Thanksgiving/Prom-type event - you may have done wonders for his real life confidence :D

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

My point is so heavily missed I truly don't have the time to break it down.

Just so you can get it as a single male for some time now of course I have to deal with hormones from time to time.... But that's my own choosing.

I'm looking at the majority of time I spend looking for chilled out places and the overall theme is more sex based than anything else. I know there are a lot of amazing places to go, but that doesn't stop the numbers of people who saturate their time looking for rp that leads to something sex based.......

Reminds me, I missed Burn2 again this year :(  Darn Real Life at times. I got a notification to my email that they were burning the temple, and then burning the man and that just signifies to me that October has passed without me having any control over it.

Burn2 was Burning Life when I first visited it a few years ago. Lots of dancing, lots of meeting, lots of everything, lots of art, lots of dancing, lots of lovely geeks. No sex as I recall. It was a truly marvellous event, very absorbing. I must MUST go see it again next year.

I've logged in to my lighthouse to find couples canoodling on my sofa. I politely ask them if they'd mind if I stand on my ottoman (my favorite position for IMing). If they don't respond, I flip the sofa over and try to shake them off.

There's joy to be found in almost everything.

I had a house on a G-rated sim for a while, and was none too pleased when lounging on my cat sofa a naked couple wandered in covered in ... something flexi and unpleasant . Flipping the sofa sounds good. Orbitting possibly felt even better. Orbitted and banned. In complete silence.

Much joy,

*sighs*

so much joy to be found in just about anything.

I remember long ago when my store was pretty new, a couple new to SL decided to move into one of my model homes, which I keep nicely furnished.  They could not believe my gall when I informed them that if they wanted to live in the house they would need to pay me.  And then go buy some land to put it on!  Why they should pay some random stranger to live in their chosen home they could not imagine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.