Sign in to follow this  
mystrawberrymilk

Nvm lmao

I'm not trying to cause drama one bit, but it will be hard to find a male who only wants something in sl.... rp relationships begins to get draining after some time... just trying to have "friends" in sl that one will never meet is a bit too much to try and attach to.... so as for a relationship it is going to be a journey to find what you are asking for as most of us males want someone we can really spend time with...

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

I'm not trying to cause drama one bit, but it will be hard to find a male who only wants something in sl.... rp relationships begins to get draining after some time... just trying to have "friends" in sl that one will never meet is a bit too much to try and attach to.... so as for a relationship it is going to be a journey to find what you are asking for as most of us males want someone we can really spend time with...

Actually, you will find it's more of the opposite, than you might want to believe. Although I am completely sympathetic with those who want the rl connection as well(I am one of them, as in, I wanted, and actually have had that for 6+ years now) we are, sadly, the minority. We do exist, of course, but on a much smaller scale than those who prefer to keep things sl(or even just online only). You see, the main rationalization for this type of mindset(which I am not calling a bad thing, I take a live and let live approach) is that sl, much like many areas of online life-for lack of better term-is more about fantasy and the things people cannot have in rl, for varying reasons.

You are much more likely to find someone who wants strictly sl than you are someone who wants sl to rl transition(s). Neither approach is right, or wrong, so long as all parties agree, of course. I think if you search these forums, and others related to sl, including old forums, as well as inworld, you'll quickly realize that if you're someone looking for more of a rl connection, you're in the minority too. 

It's a lot like relationships that actually work out, both sl only and sl to rl, (the category which I fall into), as those aren't really a majority either. We exist, just not on as large of a scale(though certainly not on as small of a scale as some might believe, either) as failed relationships.

Relationships can be tricky, regardless of where they begin :)

Op, sorry, I'm not a guy, lol, but you might try looking at sims geared towards your likes. I know there are plenty of people, men included, who are into the things you are. Though I am sure you have looked, I think you might have better luck inworld than on the forums. You could try various groups too. I am fairly certain there are ones actually geared towards precisely what you are looking for.

whoa whoa i'm a male into females, don't get me wrong!

what i was saying is that my like personally is someone i can actually spend time with.... those who live the sl tie for sl only end up being someones downtime or when bored toy.....

all i'm getting at if you're looking for something lasting from a real guy, it's not going to be what you think, you will be one of many in whatever crazy that may be. as for a one on one bond and connection, it will be hard for you to find a guy who will truly devote all of his energies into an sl dom/sub relationship... what you believe it to be will only be what you hold on to as most likely he will be off in rl working to get away from being stuck in any sl somethings....

i'm speaking strictly gender based.... if you're looking for a long term something that way it's not going to be so simple to find as that typically only last so long until something real takes over and us guys want to touch hold and kiss a real girl and not be caught up in all the twisted fantasies.

Hmm I know many who last long and are asking for exactly what I'm asking for and are only in SL. I don't think you can speak for all men 〜 or how they act or what they want. I understand what youre getting at but everyone is different and treats things differently (∩╹∀╹∩) I also reiterate what I said before that it's strictly SL unless it becomes more... I'm not denying people like RL too.

Ty for your comment 。◕‿◕。

Don't let Kaidin discourage you.  He certainly doesn't speak for all men in SL, only himself.

Long term relationships do exist as SL only and SL to RL.  I've been in one for years and know many other couples that also have been couples for years. A surprising number take it RL successfully and end up married and have kids now.  People in that type of relationship work hard at keeping it, just like you have to do in RL, and never allow for terminal boredom to set in.  If a problem arises instead of throwing in the towel they work with their partner to resolve it.

I hope you find what you are looking for.  Just remember you sometimes have to kiss a lot of frogs until you find your prince.

A good Daddy Dom is hard to find, just like a good Babygirl is. Trust me, i have looked. The hardest part is finding someone whose time spent in SL matches yours.

I also want to echo Amethyst, pay no attention to the troll. Methinks he got burned once and it still bitter.

Shoot me an IM sometime and we can chat a bit. I make some really cute pink clothing.

A good Daddy Dom is hard to find, just like a good Babygirl is. Trust me, i have looked. The hardest part is finding someone whose time spent in SL matches yours.

The rest of what you said is bogus as you have no idea of the relationship hell I've seen for 29 years!

I'm over females too hung up on themselves to get real!!

Wait I should have said, "OMG you hurt my feelings so bad, I'm so hurt right now!"

ok, now I have work to do instead of trying to socialize with self absorbed whatevers in life!!! You get to speak your mind, I speak mine back and now I just ignore your ignorant mindstate!

and that is my point, a long term something in sl isn't going to go as smooth as you think... reread what i said!!!

eventually the guy you do get in the sl something is going to get worn out on it and want something real!!!!

unless he's just given up on his physical being........

YOU EDITED YOU POST!!!!

the tongue is for the Lol that was there........

=P

sorry to cause a fuss on your thread, i truly meant no drama, just getting to my hearts point in life!

I do hope the best for you as I know we are all looking for love.

I can't give any advice as to how to make this easier as I am dealing with finding someone myself, just from the otherside of things and all serious views of life I wanted to speak my heart so you could understand what kind of devotion comes from a guy that truly is seeking for something long term, where no outside parties can take away from the bond created by the two people involved.

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

A good Daddy Dom is hard to find, just like a good Babygirl is. Trust me, i have looked. The hardest part is finding someone whose time spent in SL matches yours

The rest of what you said is bogus as you have no idea of the relationship hell I've seen for 29 years!

Thanks for quoting me without using quotes, btw...

Quote the whole thing...

"A good Daddy Dom is hard to find, just like a good Babygirl is. Trust me, i have looked. The hardest part is finding someone whose time spent in SL matches yours.

I also want to echo Amethyst, pay no attention to the troll. Methinks he got burned once and it still bitter.

Shoot me an IM sometime and we can chat a bit. I make some really cute pink clothing."

Now.. You started off by telling this cute young babygirl:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

Please don't speak for all males.. Not even most of us.. If you can't offer what she is looking for, move along. You are trolling and trying to cause drama. I know plenty of people that have SL only relationships. Hell I have had a few myself.

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

1. We are talking about SL here, not your RL. You may have been burned a few times in your time on earth, but that has nothing to do with SL relationships.

2. Why should someone have a RL relationship with anyone they meet in SL? They aren't hung up on themselves, they want what they want.

3. You have no idea what kind of cute pink things i make.. I am highly offended that you would call my creations bogus!! Good day, Sir!

you are a moron!! 

I'm blocking myself from reading yur idiocy again, you sound like a middle school aged girl. I have nothing to talk to you on this matter  about as I was talking to a female on a matter you just made my point valid on, mr let me point out another guys flaws so i can look like the super awesome someone all girls should get to know.

i refuse to inform you any longer on my situation as you assume you know it....

but saying "The SL relationships I've had...." gives me all i need to say see!!! look long term something in sl means squat but some turd trying to look like god's gift to females!!

You have no idea what a troll, as you embody the meaning of it fully. I said not a word to you for you to draw me into your dialog!!! 

I'm DONE HERE! THIS THREAD IS FOR THE BIRDS!