Sign in to follow this  
Reika Enyo

Looking for friends who like art,anime and basically share same interests ^_^

Hello everyone! my name is Reika and I'm originally from Ukraine :)

I love art very much, i do both traditional and digital art. I also like to watch anime sometimes

I also play Final fantasy 14 and Guild wars 2, so if you play any those, even better ^__^

I have tumblr too if anyone is interested. I also love fashion, my style really depends on my mood, I go from cute and frilly things to more elegent and mature stuff, or dark gothic, all depends on mood :catembarrassed:

I'm a bit of a loner in SL which is why I'm posting this thread, I'm very nice and friendly, I love to explore nice views and take photographs, then edit them in photoshop.

reply if you're interested in being friends with me :D i'll be more than happy!!

I listen to any type of music, all depends on my mood :)
from metal,rock,gothic to dream pop, pop, indie,electronic,folk,alternative, post rock,Industrial,EBM etc etc you get the idea haha :matte-motes-asleep-2:

I'm much the same, I was on the dj scene here in SL for some time, would love to do more!

Music is my salvation from insanity besides anime and slowly growing in my graphic design abilities.

Seems art is the best company for those of us in a lonely world.

Reika , hihi♡

I LOOVE Art too... I do mostly digital... I used to have a deviant art but I deleted everything lol ( ´^` ) ....

I don't play those games but I used to play tera a lot... I love cute frilly fashions 。◕‿◕。 and I also have a tumblr~〜! Your name seems familiar somehow too hmmmmm.... Maybe if your tumblr name is your sl username I follow it... Well I follow so many blogs I might just be following yours anyways LOL...

Oetoriya... I'm a lonerrr too ( ´^` ) I'm just soo shy lol..

I also love to take pictures .:: well at least when I had a good computer I did but I can only run graphics on low buuuuu~! Thumbs down lol.