Got $L stolen from me, I want them back!

KitKat Haystack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I received an object named ::SS:: Designs // TheEnchanter Bag // GIFT. I rezzed it and it asked to grant permission to take $L from me. This is what happened.

::SS:: Designs // TheEnchanchter Bag // GIFT: Hello,this is a free gifting code.If you want to use our gift product for free press Grant, if you dont want press Deny and gift will be hided.
  '::SS:: Designs // TheEnchanchter Bag // GIFT', an object owned by KitKat Haystack, located in Venufalat at 95.7, 163.0,88.3, has been granted permission to: Take Linden dollars (L$) from you.
  Insufficient funds.
  An internal error prevented us from properly updating your viewer.  The L$ balance or parcel holdings displayed in your viewer may not reflect your actual balance on the servers.
  You paid RandomGifts Opaque L$200.
  You paid RandomGifts Opaque L$1000.
  You paid RandomGifts Opaque L$900.
  You paid RandomGifts Opaque L$800.
  Insufficient funds.
  You paid RandomGifts Opaque L$100.
I reported the object, AND the owner. All I am asking is that I get my L$ back. I had $3000L. I paid real life money for them. I can show my billing proof. I looked and the owner of the item does not exist in search anymore, so I am assuming they got banned. Is there any way I can get my L$ back?

2 answers to this question

Hello KitKat,

..I rezzed it and it asked to grant permission to take $L from me.

Please File an Abuse Report immediately.

Also see Shopping Safety

If you inadvertently grant debit permissions when accepting an item, immediately delete the item and empty it from your trash.

Unfortunately this is a Resident to Resident Discussion site and only LL Support can help you with this problem : ( Submit a Ticket at http://secondlife.com/support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.