Marketplace problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having a bit of a problem. My account is able to see Adult content (It is set as 18, and I am 18. etc) I used to be able to view all content in the marketplace, but now I cannot see any of it. 

My preferences in-game have made it so I can see all content, including adult, but I cannot see adult content unless it is linked to me by a friend, or I look at it in my wishlist, but thats where it then says "This item is rated Adult, which exceeds your chosen maximum maturity level of General. View item anyway

This confuses me, since I have my settings set to see everything. Is there somewhere on the website I must go to change this?

• 1 month later...

There is no wishlist on MarketPlace, only a favorites list.  To add to that list bring up a product that you like and go to the individual sales listing for it.  On the right hand side click Add to Favorites.

If you somehow got on the Xstreet website, it has a wish list but you can't use it anymore.  Xstreet is just the first version of what turned into MarketPlace when LL bought Xstreet.

thank you for the reply Amethyst, i am very well aware of the MP Favorites thing, but still see some people's profile have a link to the  "Wishlist" on it, and the Wishlist site let me join and log in, i just didnt realise that it doesnt exist these days...giggles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.