HELP I am unable to log on -

bluexanadu Lexenstar
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Find out where you last logged out from, and contact the sim owner and/or LL through live support if premium, submit a ticket if not asking they do a sim restart explaining your avi is ghosted inworld due to a faulty logout - it's relatively common.  In the meantime you can create an alt and go visit yourself.

9 answers to this question

Find out where you last logged out from, and contact the sim owner and/or LL through live support if premium, submit a ticket if not asking they do a sim restart explaining your avi is ghosted inworld due to a faulty logout - it's relatively common.  In the meantime you can create an alt and go visit yourself.

Thanksgiving kinda got in the way of working on this issue - I appreciate all the helpful answers and am working on them one at a time -- but so far it looks like Ineed to  upgrade my acccount to premium to get the problem solved thru LL  because Ive not had a  response from the sim owner in restarting the sim -  and what's wierd is - Im no longer on my land but have "floated"?? to someone elses -  so Ineed to see who is the  owner of that land

WOW OKAY IM BACK - the solution was to get my avatar back to my ghost - it took a freinds help but got it done - and I found the best way to log back on during the problem was to just keep attempting each time I got the time answer - AND I never waited for the time - I did notice each time I logged on that the loading bar  looked like it was loading - so I dont know what that was about

I was hoping once the loading bar was fulll It would log me on - but that didint happen

HUGZZZZ to you all

Archived