Process credit

gatin Zepp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys, I'm trying to carry out a process credit but I'm not getting.
I changed my e-mail recently, I had a hotmail but it stopped working, so I created an e-mail outlook.com, he signed up on paypal and here in Second Life, but when the process credit money was for hotmail (the email that no longer exists).
This e-mail hotmail still appears on the screen process credit when we enter the value of the USD to be sent to paypal, I already changed the billing information.
I think the problem is here in second life, already asked for help to linden lab, but did not solve anything.
Please help me, if someone knows what is happening.
Thank you.

If your old hotmail account was used for your paypal and you changed that over to work with your new email.

Then it sounds like what happened to my girlfriend.  If it says the payment went through LL will tell you that they will have to wait for paypal to send the money back before you can get the money back in your account.

What to do is phone paypal and tell them that a payment was sent to the old email that you used for your paypal they will reactivate your old email and you should see your payment straight away.

But in the mean time I would go a change the paypal email you have on your account here so it doesnt happen again.

Thanks Jordanit0 for answer me.

I just changed my e-mail paypal in second life and in paypal account but i think the issue is in second life because still show me my old e-mail in second life when i will set amount money to process credit

Sorry for my bad english languange.

foto 5.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.