All my pose stands suddenly started with a sitting pose. Cannot stand anymore. Why?

Contamina Capalini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Two things maybe cause this. Sometimes an animation will keep animating you after you disconnect (stand up from) the object that started the animation. In the Linden viewer go to the menu Me/Movement and click on Stop Animating Me.

If that doesn't fix it the other possibility that I can think of is that you are wearing something with an animation script. Open your inventory and look in your Current Outfit folder. Each item in there that has a box icon could contain a scripted animation. Take them off one by one and see if it solves the problem.

• Like 1

I started having weird problems with animations last night. Even with my AO off, an animation (not always the same one) would play. Try going to Me/Movement/Stop Animations and see if it helps.

You may also have turned off scripts for your land. Check that in About Land/Access.

• Like 1

No... this a a more complicated thing... I am having the same problem!

No matter what type of different Ao ( animation) I am wearing and starts a weird AO I cannot took off!

I already have done all I can... Clean manually the cache.... turn my avatar to Reset female Default Avatar...

I simply dettach everything I was wearing and absolutely nothing is working..... I can stop the anaimation of the avatar but If I satr to move myself, I start to walk in a strange way , even if I am not wearing any Animation...

I already changed my passwrod but I think this is a more complicated problem... I need a solution please...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.