Sign in to follow this  
Muffin Fairport

age verification

Question

9 answers to this question

I tried to submit a ticket but there is no selection for Basic Account plus the Age Verification (Beta) has failed to work after I did numerous tries to sumbit with all indentification that I had including the last for #s for my SSN. What is going on over there?

Bret Taurus wrote:

I tried to submit a ticket but there is no selection for Basic Account plus the Age Verification (Beta) has failed to work after I did numerous tries to sumbit with all indentification that I had including the last for #s for my SSN. What is going on over there?

Actually there is no Manual Age Verification for Basic accounts.

I have submitted a 'Contact Us' form requesting the update of http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Age_Verification_FAQ#What_happens_if_I_experience_problems_when_I_try_to_verify_my_identity.3F

It's annoying that LL changes the Support Tickets but does not update the Linden Lab Official documentation

AGE VERIFICATION FAILED! AGE VERIFICATION FAILED!   i have tried my passport number, my last 4 of social security, my drivers license number, wth!! I am using 100% correct information and i am 21 years old, this is so annoying! I have tried multiple times in the last two weeks with no success!

With payment info in your account you can access to ALL the Adult regions and searches.

Buy you cannot access to the (few) places where the owner request the Age verification...