Do you ever get bored of SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, JJack Montreal said:

Yep the rope is for people like you.

While I recognize that you probably think that this is "funny," you do realize that it's difficult to tell, from your own words, that you aren't actually expressing a desire to kill people, right?

At the very least, it's an extremely ugly and unpleasant "joke."

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hey there folks!

I see things are starting to veer a bit off the rails here, so I wanted to drop in to remind everyone to please stay on topic. If you have an issue with another Resident, any back and forth bickering not related to the topic should be taken elsewhere (Such as PMs, in-world, the Thunderdome, etc). Or you may simply block and move on (which we always recommend). 

Otherwise we may have to do some pruning, and if necessary, lock the thread if things continue to get out of hand.

Thanks!

tenor.gif?itemid=4812984

Edited by Kristin Linden
i kan spell gud
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, JJack Montreal said:

The SL forum "self-entitled by behavior" aristocrats, always pounding on people with lower score

I so agree! I have been trying to get my score up ever since I noticed this too, so I can pound them back!

As for the original question, the SL forum does provide some great entertainment every now and then. This topic for example! So nope, not getting bored of SL yet.

• Like 1

No I never get bored, although I'm prepared to give it time I guess.

But my SL experience would be enhanced if I qualify for, and could be accepted into the aristocrat group? How do I contact the top dog?

It sounds fun. Especially if we get to wear posh outfits, and even less time to get bored............

• Like 1

On 10/20/2014 at 7:23 PM, Charli Infinity said:

Hmm off topic but that just reminded me of another question... What do content creators in SL that make their living in SL fill up in the "Occupation:_______________"  section of any form in real life? Always wondered about that. Make enough in SL to support your family in RL? That's amazing.

Online retail... That was the closest thing.. They don't give a crap at HMRC. 

I rarely get bored because I stand listening to tunes and create things to sell inside of SL x 

As long as I can rez a cube, open a group chat box, or tp to a live music concert I'll never be bored in SL. And don't get me started on all the things I do in other programs to support my SL life. SL has been my motivation to keep learning about anything computer related for the past dozen or so years other than a brief period of time playing a computer game where the only skills required was pushing buttons fast and aiming at ugly things.

1 hour ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Oh darn. Yes. I got bored again for a few minutes. So I decided to make coffee.

Bored-Just-Make-Some-Coffee.jpg.af0d6532be06a5c36f3c88dd906c74da.jpg

Now I need disposable plastic cups...

And, after making coffee, you can always have a bit of fun and play with tentacles

323affe686869f8f5c6054606472d09a.thumb.png.10cc02a520cb45dacdaee5038b2d04d9.png

(disclaims this vertex monstrosity as unoptimised 10 minute mesh made for this post)

• Like 1

Do you ever get bored of SL?

Sometimes, when I log in early in the day and none of my friends are online and none of my favourite places have anyone there... I do get bored with that sometimes. I'm not a builder and being inworld on my own for too long only tempts me to spend too much money. 

But bored of SL in general, such that I don't feel inspired to log in at least 2-3 time a week? Never.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.