Can I get a refund if I switch back to basic or even delete my account?

Deanna Starspear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

I upgraded my account to premium and paid to have it for a year. However, I recently found another virtual world that in my opinion is better than this one. I would like to know that if I were to either downgrade back to basic or delete my account, will I be given a refund minus the cost for the months I have been using my account? Also, the debit card I used to pay for the membership is no longer active. Can I still get the refund if I update my debit card information to the new card I now have? Thank you. Take care and be safe always.

4 answers to this question

Thanks,

As much as it pains me, I guess I am just stuck either getting on this thing I don't like any more or losing the money I invested. It sucks, but oh well. I just hope others learn from my mistake of jumping on board with something before exploring all other options. That way they will be able to decide which is better for them before quickly paying for something they may not want later and not get a refund.

Let me guess, IMVU? Yea I just created this and accidently paid twice for a month and found out not even 5 minutes later I prefer IMVU and do not like Second Life, I was hoping since I only paid a few minutes ago I could get a refund I guess that wont be possible, hope my fiance doesnt kill me!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.