Sign in to follow this  
ChrisAurora

Looking for nice people / mentors

Hi SL adult community!

I'm Chris a 33year old male from Belgium.  Before I came to SL (this will be my third day of logging in) I was playing another game RLC or Utherverse.  People there told me to try out SL so I did.

So far my first experiences werent great, I met some people got tricked into a ladyboy club (which doesnt float my boat lol).  Then landed on a spot where there was a lot of verbal abuse on voice (I kept quiet but was flabbargasted by the way some people treat each other).  I had the feeling that you met nicer people on RLC.  Visiting clubs and so isn't easy to mingle as most know each other and behave like a group (if you get what i mean).

I'm a total SL noob, been trying to figure out how things are working but it ain't easy.  It would be cool to meet some people to have a chat with, who can guide me a bit, show me around and introduce me to some nice people.

I'm a rather normal guy, love to roleplay now and then (but never hardcore) and I do know that behind the avatar is a real person so treat with respect (and I expect the same).  I love to chat -a lot- about all sorts off stuff.  I'm independant in real life and run a business.  So I can use some "distracting" now and then :)

So I hope with this post to meet some likeminded and respectfull people, please hit me up in game or reply on this post.  Logging in now :)

I'm filling his poor brain with tons of information at the moment in world.  If any other forum dwellers wish to help, he's a lovely and approachable guy.  Catches on quickly.  Lets make his future days on here much better than his first few :)

Cheers

Autumn

Hi Tremere thanks for the tips, I'll keep them in consideration.  Hit me up in game if you like a chat, I'll try not to overload you with questions ;)

And thank you again Autumn, you showed me allready a much nicer part of SL today, hope to see more!

Chris, your post was awesome :-)

I've been involved in the SL Roleplay community for a long, long time.  If I can be of service helping you make connections there or with anything, feel free to PM me.

Good luck in SL, we need thoughtful people like you!

~Josie