A few questions on the project's current state.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So its been a while since I've seen or heard any updates on this project, but keep hearing about it possibly going to RC soon. I figured I'd ask a few questions about the current state of things.

Where are we at with addressing the issue of the same general error message(XP_ERROR_NOT_PERMITTED) returned for so many different scenarios?

Where are we at with finalizing kvp store pricing and sizing options?

Where are we at with grid-wide-key availability?

Personally, I'd ask almost the opposite question: How soon can we get the current functionality into service, perhaps limited to only Premium subscribers until such time as billing details are worked out?

I'm thinking about scale, something impossible to test in the beta and something to which the KVP store in particular may be sensitive. Business decisions about pricing, etc., would be better informed by the more at-scale experience of public availability.

• Lindens

Hi guys. Thanks for the posts.

I apologize for having to be a bit vague here but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. Current functionality is very close. We're ironing out bugs and scaling issues that we've discovered as quickly as we can.

As for the Grid Wide keys and KVP store/pricing, we're learning a lot about the needs of our residents from this beta. Our plans are to work out the current feature set (call it phase 1) and then figure out the best way to address the things we learned from this round of testing.

I see some of you already posted comments to my other thread "What would you do with a Gird-Wide Experience Key?" I think that's a good place to keep the dialog rolling about what you want to see us support for your experiences.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.