am i doing wrong here

binder59

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi

i have made some very good frends here

but now am feeling sad i had some good fun and like bondage, but now it feels like people want to ignoreme

what have i done to them i dont have a problem it feels like im being pushed out no one will rp with me

i am female in rl and feel very sad i feel like i have lost my frends but they have not blocked me any advise would be helpfull i am feeling let down but i still love there company i dont feel like doung anything on sl anymore but i love it

thanks for your help

Its natural that people in SL expand their interests and meet other people.  A lot of people are always looking and going for the new shiney, whether that is a place or new people.  Unless you really work at maintaining a friendship they tend to drift away over time.  This is especially true of people you meet as a newb.  At first you have your newness in common, but as people explore SL and find their niche in it, it may not be what you like.

Don't sit around and feel sad and sorry for yourself.   It comes across in your dealings with others making you look a bit desperate and that makes them want to stand off from  you.   Get out there and meet new people.  Look for new RP's to get involved with if that's your thing.  Take some classes, learn some SL skills.  Join groups that interest you.  Don't worry about it all and you will soon find people that are perhaps more compatible with you because you will have shared interests.  It also makes you a more interesting person and have a lot more to talk about with your older friends.

binder59 wrote:

thank you for putting him right dreseden

but his question was no help to me lol

I'm pretty sure his question wasn't meant to be helpful to you, but to get some help for himself.  Is it really so difficult for you to understand that you may not be the only person to post to this forum who's in need of some guidance?

...Dres

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.