Couples Cuddle Sleigh

XiuLan Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi All!

I need assistance tracking down a well made couples cuddle sleigh.  I have seen them, unfortunately I cannot recall where.  They are winter themed and have both single sit and couples cuddle animations in them.  I have searched high and low in search inworld and cannot find one...and I have used just about every alternate description you can imagine to do so.

Any assistance on this would be great!

I have a new neighbor who has gone all out and created a beautiful winter theme for her parcel...however, there is no sleigh!  So I want to gift a lovely sleigh to her.  The sleigh can have a horse(s) or not...and does NOT need to be mobile...a stationary one is best in this situation.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

~X~

6 answers to this question

Hi Vick

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that search. I had already seen three of the four, unfortunately none of them are what I am searching for...these are all riding sleighs...I am looking for a stationary sleigh with couples cuddles animations(and hopefully single sits). If all else fails, there is one of the ones you listed that I might just get because it will look nice on her property.

Thanks again!

~X~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.