Help making femboy

yoichidragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to make a femboy on secondlife but i find having trouble to making him. Trying to make him look as female as possible but also finding right skin, hair, facial types, etc. ^^ if anyone could help me make him i would very much appreaciate it. http://shadowzero20.deviantart.com/art/Yoichi-Reference-SHeet-487801621 this is what im trying to get but i having diffculty and using too much money to make him. Any help would be appreaciated

3 answers to this question

First of all, start with a shape you can modify.  The initial "starter" avatars are full mesh, and aren't customizable.  In your inventory, find the folder Library/Clothng/Older Outfits.  Pick one of the folders in there and drag it onto your avatar.  Or, you can get a free set of Standard Mesh shapes from the Marketplace and begin with one of those.

Use Appearance/Edit My Shape to adjust the shape to your liking. 

For a femboy look, try using a slender male shape with a female skin, and also try using a female shape with low breast and hip settings with a male skin.  One or the other should get you close to the look you want.  There is a "gender" button in the shape editing window.  Be sure to save your work often, so you can recover if you mess up! 

Pick up free skins and free demo skins from the Marketplace, or at in world stores.  Don't go paying money for skins until you find one you like.

Since your shape will most likely be quite customized, don't expect most Mesh clothing to fit it well.  Always try demos when looking at Mesh clothing, and make sure that one of the sizes plus the alpha mask layer gives you a good fit.  Clothing made with the standard clothing layers will always fit.

• Like 1

Your link doesn't work for most I guess, because you need to become a member first. But many femboys using a female base with no breats (shapewise) and add usualy a very neutral skin, where no breatsshadows at all and no "muscle" shadows. The female body is also pretty good to get a soft looking face. You can look for such shapes also in Child Avatar shops as they use the same base. Even a Child Skin might work. I might be able to give you a shape for a start that comes close to your needs, but skins is a different thing. Texture clothes will work on both shapes, and mesh you will need to look at female clothing shops. I wear myself some pants and shorts that are made for female avatars, but I'm a teenboy. Depends on how tall you are in the end, also some mesh kids clothes might fit. But good meshclothes for free is rare.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.