Sign in to follow this  
Prisma Rexie

I need a good good tutorial to make skins

Question

Try this link for a start. http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/184155#184155

Includes the wiki page on templates. Chip Midnight's and Robin Sojurner's templates are the most popular. I know someone combined the best of both sets of templates to create a new set but I can't recall the link.

Eli Eloh's skins and PSD files are still available on the link I provided in that thread and will provide a useful basis on how to set up PSD files.

I don't know of any skin tutorials on creating the types of skins available in stores now. Hopefully someone who creates skins in SL can help.

Nyll

2 answers to this question

Try this link for a start. http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/184155#184155

Includes the wiki page on templates. Chip Midnight's and Robin Sojurner's templates are the most popular. I know someone combined the best of both sets of templates to create a new set but I can't recall the link.

Eli Eloh's skins and PSD files are still available on the link I provided in that thread and will provide a useful basis on how to set up PSD files.

I don't know of any skin tutorials on creating the types of skins available in stores now. Hopefully someone who creates skins in SL can help.

Nyll

Remember. Most skin tutorials were made before we had multiple-wearables. Make up is usually added to the skin in those tutorials. I am expecting a whole new market in makeup layers and skins without makeup.

• Like 1