Anyone Willing to Help Test a Game and Possibly Give Some Advice?

Syle Devin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope nobody minds me asking this here. I have been getting a lot of help from this forums on my first major scripting project and thought I might see if someone could give me a bit more hands on help and hopefully a bit of time inworld. I've been creating a skeeball game as a first major scripting project.

I have a crude prim version that I would like to get someone to test. I am asking here because I would like the person testing to have more script knowledge than I do to hopefully get some advice, someone I could ask questions, kind of like a mentor. I don't have much to give but I can give the final mesh version once it is created. Otherwise it is just a sharing of knowledge that I can then share with others later.  

If you would be willing to take a look, play my game, and possibly give some advice then let me know. I would very much appreciate it! Also, I don't want to come off as rude but, incase a few people want to help I will only let 1 person. I know more help is good but I don't want to show so many people the skeeball game in its current state. Thanks for understanding!

I do not know if you have had any other replies but I am suffering from SL scripting withdrawal symptoms having just finished my involvement with what was a major multi player game in SL.

I could help depending on waht level of help you require,

Please send me an IM and we could meet and talk about it.

I am in the UK so bear that in mind when you respond

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.