Sign in to follow this  
KASBURY596

#1club in SL

Question

Hi Kasbury,

I searched the marketplace "weapons" category, sorting by "Best Selling" and found a few. But it's so hard to say which is #1.

If you're referring to the kind of club you visit, that's even harder to determine. I've no idea whether you'd prefer a book reading club with soft environmental music on the stream or a gay furry club that pounds trance all night long. That's the brilliance of SL, you can find anything here. I recommend you try the Destination Guide, or start a thread out in the forums indicating your likes and asking for recommendations, which we're not supposed to give here, and generally don't.

Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hi Kasbury,

I searched the marketplace "weapons" category, sorting by "Best Selling" and found a few. But it's so hard to say which is #1.

If you're referring to the kind of club you visit, that's even harder to determine. I've no idea whether you'd prefer a book reading club with soft environmental music on the stream or a gay furry club that pounds trance all night long. That's the brilliance of SL, you can find anything here. I recommend you try the Destination Guide, or start a thread out in the forums indicating your likes and asking for recommendations, which we're not supposed to give here, and generally don't.

Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

It's hard to answer this, it depends on what kind of music you like.  Certainly if you were into hip hop, it wouldn't make a difference if the number one clubs was a Rock Club, because  obviously that wouldn't interest you.

Club rankings change frequently too.  I could tell you Club X is the number one today, but on Tuesday they'd be down further on the list.

We'd tell you, but if we did it would be overrun by the masses and ruin it for those of us who know where it is.

It's a really, really cool place though.  :matte-motes-evil-invert: