Sign in to follow this  
trixy Rosenstar

unable to load veiwer!

Question

I'm having the same problem and so are some of my friends I need help! I've tried everything so far, relog, teleporting places, uninstalling and reinstalling the system,clearing everything, you name it I've tried it!

6 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem and so are some of my friends I need help! I've tried everything so far, relog, teleporting places, uninstalling and reinstalling the system,clearing everything, you name it I've tried it!

Hi just olet you know found m own fix for now I wen to downloads clicked on other veiwers (wiki) downloaded veiwer 2.4davelopment It worked! hope this helps

SL needs to look into this!!! after much dirring on my own there are many others Having this problom,I even got a Malware Warning from the 2.2 Veiwer one time

A Posible Virus in the download?? not Imposible these days

I am having the same problem. It just happened to me today. I log on as a ball of smoke. I rebaked and now I look like a mongaloid. I cant put any clothing, shapes or skin on and my the appearence selection in my menu is blacked out. LL needs to get on the ball. Word on the street is that their new server roll out is screwing things up. Thats ppp in my opinion and LL needs to do a better job of testing and debugging.