sky box/sky platform

Neijaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi i have looked all over for the answer to this question so i hope someone can help.

If i were to rent a sky platform, can i put a sky box on there? or does it need to be a proper house etc?

i have seen a sky loft i like but unsure if it will be of any use on the platform, thanks.

2 answers to this question

I woudlnt see how it would matter but if you are unsure you can always ask the landlord of the place you are looking to rent.  They may have some rules that say you must use a house on the sky platform.  But I wouldnt see why it would matter.

But if in duobt just ask the landlord or check the covenant on the land.

To check the covenant you can go to the wolrd tab > region details and select covenant or press alt r.

• Like 1

You don't need a skyplatform to place a skybox. SL doesn't work like reality...there is no gravitiy for buildings :smileywink:

What you should do: Inform yourself about renting and about land in general. There are 3 things that will determine if you can have the skybox of your dreams on this place you want to rent:

1. Does the estate allow you to place a skybox on the platform?

2. Does the skybox fit into the space you rent?

3. Will there be enough primes included in your rented place to enable you to rez the skybox?

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.