Sign in to follow this  
Sira Pinelli

Teleport Trouble

Question

the first thing to check is what you are wearing, have you attached something new recently? boots with 450 resizer scripts are not good for example, first start by removing all attachments, just wear basic clothes. if you've done that then others should give other suggestions.

3 answers to this question

the first thing to check is what you are wearing, have you attached something new recently? boots with 450 resizer scripts are not good for example, first start by removing all attachments, just wear basic clothes. if you've done that then others should give other suggestions.

did you ever figure out what your issue was? i've been  having this problem a lot even when wearing absolutely no scripts (or prims) what so ever. my tickets go unanswered or closed with ridiculous responses about them seeing that i can log in now! (logging in is not the problem.. leaving the sim i live in is..) that do not even help the situation, and i'm really losing my patience with things :/