Process Credit Denied

Lill Verwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What are the reasons for a credit process (payout) of US$ to PayPal presents the status of "Denied" in the "Process Credit History"? And how to solve the possible problems?

I searched in Knownledge Base for ages and didn't find anything about it. I also submited a ticket, but I don't know if/when it will be answered by LL.

6 answers to this question

Lill Verwood wrote:

What are the reasons for a credit process (payout) of US$ to PayPal presents the status of "Denied" in the "Process Credit History"? And how to solve the possible problems?

I searched in Knownledge Base for ages and didn't find anything about it. I also submited a ticket, but I don't know if/when it will be answered by LL.

Unverified PayPal account would cause that.  However processing credit should be a good question for Billing and you can phone them 24/7

--Cinn

If you have a non-technical issue with your account you can also call our Billing team at:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490

Germany: 0800.664.5510

Japan: 0066.33.132.830

Portugal: 800.814.450

Spain: 800.300.560

UK: 0800.048.4646

Support is in English Only

• Like 1

Thank you for the infos, but my question has not been answered yet because:

- My PayPal is (recently) verified already. I created a PayPal account just to request the payout. I used to use only a credit card for my transactions with LL.

- English is not my primary language, and I can read/write the language well, but I'm awful to hear/speak. So, a phone call is not a possibility.

Hello Lill, from LindeX™ Exchange: Process Credit

Net proceeds from your sales of Linden Dollars remain as credit on  your Second Life account, and this credit is automatically applied to  your account fees as described here.   If you do not wish to apply your Linden Dollar sales proceeds to your  fees, you may process this portion of your account credit to a payment  to you. Note that you may only process credit due to net proceeds from  sales of Linden Dollars. Purchases of account credits and credits due to gift codes or other promotional account credits are  nonrefundable, and may not be processed as a payment to you.

You must be in full compliance with our Terms of Service to receive any payment through the credit payment process. This  includes, without limitation, the requirement to have accurate and  complete registration information, including verifiable billing  information.

If you have not bought Linden $ or your Account information is incomplete, this can cause Process Credit to be denied.

If you cannot contact Billing Team by phone, you can submit a Ticket with Support at https://secondlife.com/support.

• Like 1

If you have not bought Linden $...

I used LindeX to sell Lindens and the credit in US$ I tried to process was listed as available. So this was not the problem.

...or your Account information is incomplete, this can cause Process Credit to be denied.

Yes, maybe the problem was an incomplete information. I reentered all of them yesterday, after I have received a reply from PayPal telling me that the problem wasn't there, and before I tried another Process Credit.

If you cannot contact Billing Team by phone, you can submit a Ticket with Support at https://secondlife.com/support.

This part I did already, I just don't know WHEN I'll receive an answer. This is why I posted here.

Well, now I'm waiting for my new Process Credit changes from "In Process" to "Confirmed". If so, I'll change your comment from "helpful" to "correct".

Thank you!

If you've ever bought a USD credit from your payment info the system will not allow you to "cash out" that USD until you spend it either on membership fees or buying L$ or whatnot. Meaning, if you bought $25 and put it on your account via your credit card and your USD balance never went below $10 the system will not let you process that last $10 to your paypal account.

Really, the only people who can tell you for sure are LL billing dept. Good luck with that.

Yay!!! The money was just sent by Linden Research, Inc to my PayPal account!!

So, this means that the problem did was with my incomplete personal informations.   Oh my, I think I filled in that form when I created my SL account and,   of course, then I hadn't enough confidence to give all my data to   LL.  And, as I said above, I'd never see that form again until now when I   decided to re-enter my credit card informations. 

But it's aaallll ok now

Thank you,

Lill

Message was edited by: Lill Verwood

Aw, Ella... I couldn't change your reply from "helpful" to "answered", the system did it automatically. Sorry!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.