My avatar won't load.

Ayane Nyoki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The past few days I've had this problem, my avatar will NOT load. I'll always get the little pop up when I log on saying that my clothing is still downloading, but no matter how long I wait, she never loads. Always stays a white ball of mist. I've tried logging onto different viewers and it doesn't change.

Can ANYONE help and give me useful suggesstions to fix this problem?

5 answers to this question

Ayane Nyoki wrote:

The past few days I've had this problem, my avatar will NOT load. I'll always get the little pop up when I log on saying that my clothing is still downloading, but no matter how long I wait, she never loads. Always stays a white ball of mist. I've tried logging onto different viewers and it doesn't change.

Can ANYONE help and give me useful suggesstions to fix this problem?

A lot of people with this problem have good luck using the Character Test to get back to normal.  Log out, clear cache, log into a low script sim like Pooley.  Wait for a bit to see of your avatar will load.  If not go to the Develop menu (Ctrl-Alt Q) and then Avatar - Character Tests - Test Female (or Male if you prefer)  Hopefully you will load.  Then you can proceed to put your regular shape/skin and stuff back on.

--Cinn

• Like 1

My avatar won't load either. I try to rebake (CNTRL ALT R), nothing happens. Then I try to do a character test and nothing happens. I looked and there is nothing in my inventory. it is totally empty, not even the noob avatar is there to load in a character test

The past few days I've had this problem, my avatar will NOT load. I'll always get the little pop up when I log on saying that my clothing is still downloading, but no matter how long I wait, he never loads. Always stays a white ball of mist. I've tried logging onto different viewers and it doesn't change. Also my inventory is empty, the items appear but are not actually present. Can someone at Linden please help us fix this issue? Can ANYONE help and give me useful suggesstions to fix this problem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.