Can't find the Store for Phat and Cute Azz ?

Shikobaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title states I can't seem to find the Store for the Phat and Cute Azz. A friend of mine has been searching In-world, while I have been searching all over the Online Market Place; our searches have brought us nothing but clothes for the paticular Mesh Parts. :(

If someone could give us a Link to the Store; either online store or In-World that would be greatly appreciate!! 

Cancelled product.

Same for uLuckie and Wowmeh.

For the second two, DMCA's got them. For the one you're seeking - the rumor mill says its DMCA's, but another rumor is its in redesign - and has been for almost half a year now.

Assorted theories and loads of drama are out there as to who / why with regards to DMCA's and such.

I just want to add to Pussycat's reply that new releases still include appliers for these products.

Phat Azz, Cute Azz and Wowmeh was so popular that a large amount of SL residents have them, wear them and shop applier clothing. Designers can't leave out these appliers, because then they loose sales. This can be confusing, it is still released new clothes, but the body parts is not on the market anymore.

If you have the mesh parts, such at Phat Azz/Wowmeh/Ghetto, look up Omega appliers. If you join the group, which is free, you can get the kits to convert for 1L. Many designers are using the Omega because the appliers are compatible with most of the mesh parts in SL. The only ones, at this point, that they aren't are the Slink and The Mesh Project. The Omega system means the designer only has to do one applier that will work with Belleza, G. Inc, Phat Azz, Ghetto, Eve, Brazilian, Banned, all tango compatible boobs that can use the full map and not just a partial one, the Lena from Kitties Lair, Yabusaka petites, Busty Girl and the list goes on.

Good Luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.