Sign in to follow this  
Kayden Rayna

Being Ruthed

Question

Kayden Rayna wrote:

BUT, I recently discovered that when i got to my wearing column on my inventory i am wearing a "Ruth Base" which I never wore before and never even saw on my inventory.  Not sure if that's the reason Im a cloud when I first log in or what but I cant take it off. Can anyone help me understand why this is happening, how it happened, and how I can make it go away??? Thanks!!

A hair base is a bit like a skin.. you can't take it off but you can change it.   Most prim hair comes with a base -- typically a bald base -- you can use.   I assume the Ruth Base came with the default avatar you probably found yourself wearing after doing Advanced..Character..Character Tests.. Test Female (which I think is what you must have done in the Advanced menu to stop being a cloud).

2 answers to this question

Kayden Rayna wrote:

BUT, I recently discovered that when i got to my wearing column on my inventory i am wearing a "Ruth Base" which I never wore before and never even saw on my inventory.  Not sure if that's the reason Im a cloud when I first log in or what but I cant take it off. Can anyone help me understand why this is happening, how it happened, and how I can make it go away??? Thanks!!

A hair base is a bit like a skin.. you can't take it off but you can change it.   Most prim hair comes with a base -- typically a bald base -- you can use.   I assume the Ruth Base came with the default avatar you probably found yourself wearing after doing Advanced..Character..Character Tests.. Test Female (which I think is what you must have done in the Advanced menu to stop being a cloud).