Sign in to follow this  
Heidi Voorhees

Looking for a 'normal' RP Sim that is adult rated!

I have been searching high and low for months, since the sim I was living on closed.

I am looking for a modern themed Sim, casual RP. I'm not into paraRP. A place where I can grab a cup of coffee at the local café in the morning and chat with the neighbors.

I'd prefer an adult rated place, but not one that centers around naughty only. Just a normal town. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I'm kinda drawing a blank.  If by excluding "urban" you mean excluding any RP set in a city background; that loses you about 90% of the modern/non-scifi/non-horror/non-sexxorz sims in SL.

Now, if you mean to exclude "Dark Urban" (places like Crack Den and Deadend) where Urban Decay is front-and-center, that leaves you with places like Lansing City; "First Responder" sims that are set in a very vanilla world and where most of the RP centers around Police/Fire/Ambulence stuff and there is some collateral RP suck as chatting in a coffee shop.

This probably will not help much. "Normal" is very subjective, and if we knew more about what you were looking for in a Normal RP sim, we could probably be of more help!