Sign in to follow this  
CheeseBurgerBomb

WANTED - SL GIRLFRIEND / WIFE

OK HERE'S THE DEAL...I WANNA MEET A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN ON SL TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE...I'M A BIKER AND GONNA WORK IN CLUB SECURITY, I AM NEW ON SL BUT I ALREADY GOT MY FIRST SHOTGUN SO ALL YOU SISSYBOY TRANNIES PRETENEDING TO BE WOMEN, BEST STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!!!

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS OR THIS BUT WE CAN MEET FIRST. I AM INTO HARD ROCK AND ALSO SL MOTORBIKES. HERE IS A PIC OF ME, AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NO WIMP, REAL MAN

cbb.jpg

IN RL I ALSO LIKE ROCK, BIKES, KFC AND OTHER THINGS.

IM ME GIRLS DONT BE SHY

Good luck!.... With an av and an attitude like that your gonna need it oO

PS: with a moustache like that. I think you'd look pretty good in leather :robottongue:

Ok Cheeseburgerbomb

You need a bit of noob coaching, I think.

1. Dont type in capital letters in a forum. Its considered and percieved as shouting.

2. Do not insult other residents. Calling somebody "sissyboy trannie" is not on anywhere but even less in an environment were such ofensive comment to others is actually prohibited by the TOS (terms of service to which you agreed to when you registered your account) and which allows people to live by their imagination. Besides, who or what anybody is or pretends to be is none of your business. 

3. A girl who has put a certain effort into building a good looking avatar, usually tends to expect a potential partner to do the same. Your avatar looks cheap and ugly. If you want a good looking partner, go shopping first.

4. Do you really think you can prove "not being a wimp" with the looks of your avatar? In fact, when I see an avatar like that, I think the exact opposite: Wimp in real life who pretends to be "mister strong" in Second Life. Are you actually 18+?

5. Macho-Bikers are so 80ties!

6. Do you have a motor bike and will you use it for something interesting? If so, what is that?

7. What iches me a bit is, that the two examples of "good looking avatars" strike me as extremely young. Is that your taste?? Are you actually 18+ yourself? Real man or real boy?

So what else have you got to offer? Whats on offer so far will not get you the desired responses but makes you the laugh of the day for many girls here.

Oh, and before you say it (its the usual childish responds in such cases), no I am not ugly in none of my second lifes:

new_carol_001.jpg

Now, go try again, a bit more suttle and more actual information on the package (you that is).

Classic trolling.

I have to say your use of capslock made it a bit obvious, but your choice of your avatar picture was a good one. And since you got some funny responses and caroline even tried to help: Well done.

CheeseBurgerBomb wrote:

.... I ALREADY GOT MY FIRST SHOTGUN SO ALL YOU SISSYBOY TRANNIES PRETENEDING TO BE WOMEN, BEST STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!!!

...HERE IS A PIC OF ME, AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NO WIMP, REAL MAN

cbb.jpg

Seriously? Really? :smileysurprised:

Good luck in your search. :smileyvery-happy:

Helpless-2.jpg

WTF.gif

Embarrassed.jpg

Syo Emerald wrote:

Classic trolling.

I have to say your use of capslock made it a bit obvious, but your choice of your avatar picture was a good one. And since you got some funny responses and caroline even tried to help: Well done.

**bleep**!

and I fall for it. 

/me knocks head on the table

Girls, Girls, Girls ---- Do your homework before you dismiss this offer.

You may be talking to a real honest to goodness Hollywood Movie Star!

How could you ever pass up an opportunity like this.

You should all be rolling out the red carpet for the CheeseBurgerBomb!

CheeseBurgerBomb wrote:

OK HERE'S THE DEAL...I WANNA MEET A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN ON SL TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE...I'M A BIKER AND GONNA WORK IN CLUB SECURITY, I AM NEW ON SL BUT I ALREADY GOT MY FIRST SHOTGUN SO ALL YOU SISSYBOY TRANNIES PRETENEDING TO BE WOMEN, BEST STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!!!

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU LOOK LIKE
OR
BUT WE CAN MEET FIRST. I AM INTO HARD ROCK AND ALSO SL MOTORBIKES. HERE IS A PIC OF ME, AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NO WIMP, REAL MAN

cbb.jpg

IN RL I ALSO LIKE ROCK, BIKES, KFC AND OTHER THINGS.

IM ME GIRLS DONT BE SHY

I was seriously considering your offer until you mentioned KFC. What the hell is wrong with you?

CheeseBurgerBomb, you skin has just the right tinge of orange and your hair is so 2004.. You should have noooo problem finding a sweet young thang to be your old lady.. just tie her to the back of your pan head and ride off into the estate time sunset :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

ps.. your cookie duster looks like it might be painful dude :matte-motes-shocked:

ConnieG Sorbet wrote:

LOL Guess I'm the only one that found it funny! :matte-motes-big-grin:

Well, I must say that if the OP's post was a joke then I would consider it as very funny. :smileyvery-happy:

However, if it was not a joke, then my earlier reply to the OP is valid. :matte-motes-evil-invert: :smileywink:

Coby Foden wrote:

ConnieG Sorbet wrote:

LOL Guess I'm the only one that found it funny! :matte-motes-big-grin:

Well, I must say that if the OP's post was a joke then I would consider it as very funny. :smileyvery-happy:

However, if it was not a joke, then my earlier reply to the OP is valid. :matte-motes-evil-invert: :smileywink:

Well, considering the source of his picture..............................

The dude is 4 days old...rolls her eyes.

First...get a decent skin and shape or you'll be laughed at. Your current skin is just....flat...no detail at all. You're going to have to spend some Lindens to get a decent look since the male side doesn't have as many choices as females. If you don't want to put out a huge amount, I'd suggest joining 7 Deadly Skins. Free skin every month as well as the last 3 months. 200L for the group versus at least 800L for a decent skin. You want a shape, if you're patient, you can hit up lucky chairs or MM boards. I have a male chair in my game room at my shop, for instance.

Just like in RL..coming on all macho is a turn off, especially when it's obvious you're wearing freebie stuff. Spend the L and upgrade. L&B (Lapointe and Bastchild) on Evocative is a good place to start. Razor is another.

Seriously...and if you want to see my looks check out Quoth the Ravenn and Boddies by Bobbie on the marketplace. I do my own modelling.

You could also check out http://fabfree.wordpress.com/fabfree-30-days-list/  There are some male listings there as well as female.

Good luck.