how do I insert those icons or images in my profile?

Maia007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have seen people attaching icons/images in their profiles and am not referring to profile pictures or photos we put in our picks. I already found out how to put hyperlinks in but I'd like to know how I can place those icons in the profile window as well. anyone kind enough to share the 'secret'? :D I'm using Firestorm viewer, btw. thank you!

---

I replied to you Ohjiro Watanabe but I'm not sure if I did that correctly as there's no 'reply' or forward button to click on here? XD I think I recall someone telling me to hit "permalink" to send back a message to someone so that's what I did. anyway, I said in my response that I tried what you suggested but it's only showing this grey box/square after I hot OK (to save changes). and thanks for the reply :)

---

Ohjiro Watanabe yes I use the default skin for FS and I used the 'Female' icon file to test.

---

Oh, it appeared now! ^_^ thanks so much! another question tho, are these the only icons we can use? can't we use our own icons if we have saved somewhere else? 

7 answers to this question

<icon>icon_name</icon>

For icon_name you can use any of the images in this folder: C:\Program Files\Firestorm-Releasex64\skins\default\textures\icons

you don't include the .ext of the file name so for:

ForSale_Badge.png

use

ForSale_Badge

e.g. <icon>ForSale_Badge</icon>

You have to close your profile and then open it up again for it to show up.

Not sure if it still works in the newfangled web style profile or not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.