Erotic Hypnosis Partner (male) Wanted

SkyeSummerRain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whether curious or actually interested, thanks for reading and considering having an adventure!

I want to explore erotic hypnosis from a submissive standpoint. Whether you are experienced or new, and into it RL and/or SL, I would love to talk to you and see if we can figure out something fun for both! 

I'm on rather sporadically, but will commit to a plan if you're game. I am available: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 1 pm SLT and sometimes 8 pm - 10 (ish) pm SLT. If interested, respond here or send NC inworld as IMs are capped. Thanks!

Skye (SkyeSummerRain Resident)

Hmmm thanks Helium ... I thought I was clear by saying I want to explore and had no objective, but for clarity sake, I want to explore induction and on the flip side, be the object of someone's induction, hence why I listed varying roles and preferences. I do thank you for your response as a reminder to be succinct.

Always best to be very accurate with communication....especially where hypnosis is concerned.  :)

And while I'm a skilled hypnotist, I'm highly analytical which makes me a very poor subject for most hypnotists (there are specific techniques for dealing with highly analytical subjects, but usually only a professional hypnotists or hypnotherapists study them.)

And I've met many subjects who wanted to learn to trance others, but found themselves unsuitable for being on the other side of the pocketwatch (they tended to drop themselves before their subject went under, or didn't have the right temperment to be 'in charge', etc.)

• 3 weeks later...

Whether curious or actually interested, thanks for reading and considering having an adventure!

I want to explore erotic hypnosis from a submissive standpoint. Whether you are experienced or new, and into it RL and/or SL, I would love to talk to you and see if we can figure out something fun for both! 

I'm on rather sporadically, but will commit to a plan if you're game. I am available: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 1 pm SLT and sometimes 8 pm - 10 (ish) pm SLT. If interested, respond here or send NC inworld as IMs are capped. Thanks!

Skye (SkyeSummerRain Resident)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.