Sign in to follow this  
Ags Falconer

Does weekly stipend for premium account build up over time?

Question

Yes, the stipend for Premium accounts accululates each week, no matter how often you log in, and does not 'expire'.

The old "paid Basic" accounts from prior to 6/6/2006, which get a L$50 weekly stipend, must log in each week to collect that. If they mis a week, they miss the stipend.

5 answers to this question

Yes, the stipend for Premium accounts accululates each week, no matter how often you log in, and does not 'expire'.

The old "paid Basic" accounts from prior to 6/6/2006, which get a L$50 weekly stipend, must log in each week to collect that. If they mis a week, they miss the stipend.

Hi Ags

I also responded to your post for a 512sq.m parcel.

The weekly stipend (L$300 every Tuesday) last as long as your premium memberships does. If you go with the yearly payment, you eventually recover about US$60 of the US$72.

Also, after 45 days, you will recieve a sign-up bonus of L$1,000.

I'm not sure about this as I got mine a year and a half ago, but if I recall correctly, if you do not change your Payment Info in that 45 days, you will also receive an additional L$250.

Can you tell me on what day the weekly 300.00 payment is made and if there is a record? I do not believe I have recieved my first one and have been a premium memebr for about a week and a half. I dont see any additional deposits in my account.

@ Samantha, Stipends are paid on Tuesdays for everyone and if you go to your dashboard you will see in the Account section on the lefts side "Transaction History" it will show you in there all the money in & out of your account.

• Like 1