appliers

kym McWinnie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Some people wear mesh body parts.  Mesh parts are available for hands, feet, breasts, and even your buns.  Some people even hide the entire "stock" avatar body and wear an entire avatar made out of mesh.

Mesh parts are not affected by clothing layers, which are textures that are applied to the stock avatar body.  So, if you buy a cute top and Wear it, your mesh breasts will not be affected and will still appear to be nude, "poking through" the clothing texture.

An "applier" is a small HUD that is used to apply a texture to mesh attachments like breasts.  If an outfit is advertised as including a "Lolas Tango Applier" it means that you can wear the popular Lolas Tango mesh breasts with the outfit and use the applier to make your breasts appear to be covered by that top.

There are appliers sold for use with other popular mesh attachments too.  I have several appliers for my SLink mesh hands that allow me to wear long gloves with formal gowns, and other appliers for them which provide a wide variety of manicures.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.