Sign in to follow this  
Vryl Valkyrie

How do you delete items on the new SL Marketplace?

Question

9 answers to this question

Vryl Valkyrie wrote:

Thank you very much. .. but even when I recync I'm not able to delete the items like we can on xstreetsl.

This JIRA at least partially addresses your question Vryl.

SL Marketplace: Allow deletion of old listings for removed products

Note that it was first reported on July 8th and has been "Acknowledged" ... but no further status is provided.

• Like 1

I think the only way to remove the item from the new marketplace is to first unlist the item and then delete it from the magic box, then a delete button should appear.

A couple of weeks ago I did have a delete button on a few items. But after I used it to delete those items I never saw that button again. I still have a list of items that say 'Item unavailable. Try resetting your magic box.' and nothing I've tried gets rid of them.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.  Nothing works.  I guess it is a bug like Darius said or LL simply wants to take our items hostage.  I have no plans to use the new marketplace until they fix search on it, amongst a few other things too.

I have tried for  hours  to delete  items  form the new  Marketpolace,   and the answer is   YOU CANT! 

I was able to upload NEW  items to the SL Marketplace, however my Inventory is full of OLD unusable stuff that they migrated, and I cannot edit, or delete thos items at all, its really frustrating

OFFICIAL REQUEST : Please put in a delete option for old unusable files/listings

Picture of what the problem looks like.....

SL Marketplace items that cant be deleted.JPG