How Do I Include More than One Item?

DejahStarr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am starting a store on MarketPlace and wish to sell a shape.  I want to include two versions of the shape and a style card.

However, I can only seem to add one shape.  How do I include the other shape and the style card?  I need specific directions written for an idiot.  Sorry.

3 answers to this question

Your Merchant Outbox uploads folders.  When you drag an item to the Outbox, you will notice that a folder is created automatically.  Once it is there, you may drag other items (that is, other objects, notecards, LMs, etc.) into that folder or you may drag them into the Outbox separately, inwhich case they end up in their own separate folders.  When you click the SEND button, each folder goes to your Unlisted items file in Marketplace as a new listable entity.  So..... If you want to sell two shapes and a style notecard as a package, upload them in the same folder in the Merchant Outbox.

Incidentally, once you have done that, you can't change just one item in the Marketplace listing.  You have to upload the whole folder again.  I find myself doing that whenever I create an "improved" version of some item.  I need to upload a folder with that item, plus all the other stuff that goes with it,

• Like 2

Thanks. I have a degree in computer science and am pretty computer savvy and fairly savvy in SL with 1.5 years here in SL and on all the time and working with stuff. That I couldn't figure this out on my own does not speak well to the design and information available. I hope LL takes note. The system and this part of it in particular should be more user friendly.  Either that or it is my fault for being stupid and not reading as carefully.

Thanks for the help Rollig.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.