Sign in to follow this  
Peaches Paquot

Mesh Project Basic Body glitch?

I have the same problem, white strip appears on the belly when I use any layer. When I unstyle all layers it fixes for 5 mins, but then appears again. Very disappointing feature for an expensive product. And the HUD works so slow, it takes more a minute to unstyle :(

OMG me too!!!!! mines blue though but its in the same place right below me button in a downward triangel! im so pissed! i cant believe tmp is doing this! ive tried EVERtHING posted on this forum!!! wtf!

Hello miss , I just got the mesh body for females and I can't find the alpha for it , u need help asap , I was wondering if you could help me ? Please im me in the world my name is graq .

I have been having a problem with my TMP Deluxe body not rezzing for other people.  It usually occurs when I log on or TP to another location.  I can see in the Style HUD that there is no body.  But it shows that I am wearing it in my inventory.   But I cannot detach the body to reattach.   Sometimes relogging fixes the problem.  (took me 5-6 tries today to fix it.)  I have tried all the usual tricks with clearing cache.  

My other mesh body parts like N-Core shoes and my Snow Rabbit head do not have this problem so it appears to be just TMP.

And dont get me started on the POS Style HUD.

This is becoming unbearable and considering the price it should not be happening.

Ming

MeiMeiMing wrote:

I have been having a problem with my TMP Deluxe body not rezzing for other people.  It usually occurs when I log on or TP to another location.  I can see in the Style HUD that there is no body.  But it shows that I am wearing it in my inventory.   But I cannot detach the body to reattach.   Sometimes relogging fixes the problem.  (took me 5-6 tries today to fix it.)  I have tried all the usual tricks with clearing cache.  

My other mesh body parts like N-Core shoes and my Snow Rabbit head do not have this problem so it appears to be just TMP.

And dont get me started on the POS Style HUD.

This is becoming unbearable and considering the price it should not be happening.

Ming

It sounds like you are having this problem.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-6925?

It seems to affect some people worse than others. Alot of people were complaining when Firestorm updated recently and they adopted the latest linden lab code. The solution that works for them is to go back to the old version of firestorm.

See if using Firestorm 4.6.9 (42974) Hotfix Release fixes the problem for you. It is available here:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-6925?

Maybe by August, a year after they introduced it, they will have found a fix for it?