whenever i try to logging my computer get shut down automatically, and then receive serious error

jazzayesha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. Help->About... provides all the version numbers we need.  To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

It also helps to know if you are using a laptop or a desktop and a wired or wireless connection between the computer and gateway and/or between the gateway and ISP. T-Mobile and other ISP’s use a wireless system to connect to you.

Without information all we can do is guess. That means you have to try all our bad guesses and eliminate them one by one. This is easier for all of us, if you give us good information to start with.

With what little you have told us, I'm not sure if you are trying to login to the computer or SL.

What is a 'serious error issue'? If you got an error message, tell us what it is...

If English is not your first language, try posting in your native language. If you do that, pay attention to grammer. Some of us will use Google Translate if we do not see you getting help. Google Translate needs complete well structured sentences.

• Like 1

With the little bit of information you have provided this sounds like your PC is

1) Overheating the Graphics Card and shutting down to protect the PC.

2) Overheating the Intel CPU and shutting down to protect the PC.

Clean the guts of your PC and/or plan on upgrading very soon...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.