Looking for work!

Kuromi Keng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is as the Title states! I'm a girl 18+ looking for a job.

I don't do SL Smex, sexting or voice smex. So I don't want a stripper job, excort or any of the such.

I'm looking for sales things, modeling, desk jobs, storyline writers as well as RP history creatores or even greeters. I'm going to have lots of free time for the next 2-3 months. So I'll be up for use damn near 24/7. 

I'm an artist in RL as well as a story writer, I do short stories then I do my own cover designs. I'm artistic and friendly. I work within sales and such in RL as well. I'm a baker and a cafe worker. So I know how to sell the good stuff.

I have have my billing info all set up.

I'm a fashion blogger and blog for a few well known stores in SL, I also own and am trying to promote my own store.

Blog; http://pandorasslcloset.blogspot.no/

MP Store; https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/52713

If you like what you've read so far and want to hire me or wish to know more before hiring me, contact me at;

Kuromi Keng in world or hellok8iee@gmail.com

Hi Kuromi,

Sanctuary of Ƥŏţħŏs™ Club is open and growing fast!

This mixed genre music club is located in the center of a growing shopping mall. Surrounded by a gorgeous enchanted cuddle spot and childrens playland, it caters to adults and families alike.

We are willing to train you if you have never worked in a club before.  We will give you the tools you need, and get you in position to start earning tips as soon as you are ready.

Ƥŏţħŏs™ is currently hiring DJs and Hosts, please contact Jon Ƥȼαŗℓ (Kayanous Resident), or ASHES2ASHESDUST2DUST PEARL (ashes2ashesdust2dustResident) about applying to join the team!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.