query on item on a freinds land....

Excel Rousselot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Thank You Minerva, i had a feeeling this was the next step  but am always reticent to file a abuse report  , i suppose  strictly speaking its abuse even if the object was placed in the next area ages before he bougth the land  .. its a shady one but i cant see any other options myself ..

Any other  thoughts from anyone before I close this as answered ? ......

The only way to remove the item back to 'owners' land is to file an abuse report, the reason "return" will not work is because the main prim is on next doors land and the only way to get this corrected is with the help of Linden. Don't worry about upsetting the neighbour, if they were nice then the problem would have already been sorted at the first request, at least this way you have more chance that they will act in the appropriate manner as they should be.

• Like 1

Is this land Mainland or on a private sim?

If Mainland yes filing an AR is your last recourse, if on a private sim then you will need to contact the land owner as LL will do nothing on "private" land disputes.

Just my thought but before filing a report I would send one last IM informing them that you had tried to find a solution to the issue but if not removed in X days they WILL be reported...

Bad neighbors really suck, had that issue my self.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.